here's how to fix a not charging problem for Nokia C2-03, C2-06 and C2-08:
1) Ensure and check first the wall charger, battery and battery connectors for possible damaged.
2) Check the charging pin connector (DC jack), clean it including the terminal contact pads. Replace if necessary.
3) Check the charger voltage protection components such as the fuse, diode, filter coil and capacitors. Replace if found damaged.
4) Trace the charger voltage line paths for possible open circuit or cut-off lines.
5) Check the charging voltage transistor switching circuits, including the 0.15 ohms fusible resistor.
Nokia C2-03, C2-06, C2-08 Not Charging Problem Solution